Hi, I'm James Banks
I founded Banks Law Office because I believe in a new way of representing people. Each of my clients has different priorities and I focus my representation on providing services uniquely tailored to each of my clients. Above all, I've learned that people need a lawyer that listens, that cares, and that works hard for every penny. That is my promise to every client.
I will take the time to travel and meet you in a location that is convenient and comfortable for you. When we meet, I promise to treat you with respect and listen to your story. I am not a stuffy lawyer that sits behind a desk and interviews clients. My approach is different. I need to understand you as a person so that I can tell your story in a compelling way. Our relationship is based on mutual respect, and you can contact me anytime or any day to discuss your case.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A.
- Named a "Super Lawyer" by Washington Law and Politics Magazine.
- AVVO Rating 9.7
- Putting the Personal Back In Personal Injury Lawyer
- Rules to Live By
- The Summation by Moe Levine
- SPAR - Seattle Plaintiff Attorneys Roundtable
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association